Charter of Demands
1. Good and well maintained roads and pavements.
2. 24X7 clean and potable water supply.
3. Systematic solid waste collection and scientific disposal linked to property tax relief
4. All public open spaces, including beaches, to be maintained by MCGM funds but supervised by citizens.
5. Strictest vigil to stop encroachments and illegal constructions, and prompt action against illegalities
6. No development to be entertained that damages environment
7. Accommodate hawkers in municipal markets, without creating third party interests in them.
8. No release of untreated sewage into the sea or water bodies. Upgrading technology of pumping and sewage treatment stations
9. Radically improve quality of education in BMC schools