Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, reminder information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet connected device such as phone tablet computer or any other device that can be used to visit BMC Elections and use the services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by BMC Elections as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Web site: BMC Elections site, which can be accessed via this URL: bmcelections.com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with BMC Elections to use the Services.